They provide customer service. We are committed to taking into consideration each request, to a high quality of responses and to the satisfaction of each client. You are a connoisseur and you deserve the best of wines, but also the best of customer service. You will find all the most frequently asked questions in this FAQ page. If after consultation, you still cannot find the answer to your questions, contact us !
All the wines come from our plots of vines, harvested by us, vinified in our cellar by Sylvie PLESSIS and bottled at the estate. In the case of sparkling wines, the disgorgement is carried out at the estate. We are committed to treating the product from A to Z to make exceptional cuvées.
Despite all our good care and rigor in the controls at each stage of manufacture, one or more defect(s) can unfortunately escape our vigilance. In order to be able to process your request as soon as possible, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com specifying the defect(s); proof of purchase (receipt, invoices, etc.) and photo(s). Once your request has been received, we will analyze the origin of the defect. After evaluation, we can make a total or partial refund in the form of gift vouchers. However, we cannot guarantee reimbursement if the wine was purchased from a retailer.
We have made the choice of top-of-the-range corks on our still wines as on our sparkling wines since 2019. A higher cost for guaranteed quality! These are technological cork stoppers. A solution developed by DIAM to guarantee cork without TCA, so without any cork taint. In addition, they are too beautiful! See manufacturing process.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
Orders are prepared every morning (excluding Sundays, holidays and public holidays), directly at the estate. We use packaging created specifically for sending wine bottles. Depending on the preparation formula chosen - Mini or Premium - your order will either be dropped off at a relay, or picked up by a carrier at the estate.
You can pay by credit card. On our online store, we do not accept bank checks, transfers or payments upon receipt of order.
You have the freedom to order the number of bottles you want! You can also combine your order and from 12 bottles, free shipping.
To enable payments, we use a payment gateway. She takes care of authorizing the payment and ensuring that the data entered is sufficient to finalize the payment. The gateway protects your credit card details by encrypting all sensitive information it holds. This process ensures that confidential personal information is transmitted securely.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
You can find your tracking number in the "my account" section to know the situation of your package. You will also find it in your shipping confirmation email.
It is possible that your order arrives in several packages if it is greater than 6 bottles. The largest package being six bottles, we will have to send it in several packages. We will always make sure to send your order in its entirety in order to receive it that way.
To receive your order with complete peace of mind, read the advice below or download the practical sheet.
1. Take the time to review your order. The driver can't leave (even if he's in a hurry) until you sign his delivery note. Be vigilant when inspecting your package and take the time to open it.
2. You have two options: - Refuse the entire order; Or - Accept the order while expressing your reservations on the delivery note (indicate the reason for the refusal, specifying the number of broken bottles, their names, the other bottles possibly degraded by the breakage, etc.)
3. Take photos of anything damaged. In both cases, before getting rid of the damaged cardboard and the broken bottle(s), take pictures! They will serve as proof to make a claim with the carrier.
4. Contact us as soon as possible, specifying the nature of the damage and sending us the photo(s). Quick contact by phone 02 41 78 86 56. And by email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us the photos, indicating the nature of the damage and your order number. And we take care of the rest!To know : if you entrust the receipt of your order to a third party (neighbour, caretaker, etc.), please inform them of this receipt procedure, which has become essential to assert your rights with the insurance.
Start by checking the order tracking. You can find your tracking number in the "my account" section to know the situation of your package. You will also find it in your shipping confirmation email.
1. If there is a delay of more than 15 days, contact the carrier directly.
2. If it's marked as delivered but you haven't received anything, contact the carrier directly. Do not forget to check with your neighbors and your caretaker if they have not received your package in your absence.
3. Finally, you can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you find it.
First of all, don't panic, we will find the best solution to satisfy you. If you have followed the reception procedure, we will be able to sort things out very quickly. Otherwise, we will ask you for a little more patience.
Did you refuse the package? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund or exchange.
Did you accept the package? Send us a picture of the broken bottle(s) to email@example.com. We will refund or exchange.
Wine being a very sensitive and fragile product, we accept returns under certain conditions:
• The wine must be intact, unopened, in its original state;
• In its original packaging (designed specifically for transporting fragile bottles);
• Within 14 days from the date of customer receipt to supplier receipt.Return costs are your responsibility. We advise you to choose a fast return by Colissimo or Chronopost. Indeed, the faster the wine comes back to us, the faster you will be reimbursed. We accept returns supported by deposit points under conditions. Refer to the "how to return" tab below.
If one of these conditions is not respected, we will not be able to refund the item(s).
First of all, if you have a question relating to our cuvées, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org However, if you wish to return one or more cuvées to us, here is the procedure to follow:
1) Carefully pack the cuvée(s) in the original carton, including a sheet (receipt, delivery note or invoice) with your name / contact details and the reason for the return.
2) Send the products to the following address:
EARL MOULIN DE CHAUVIGNÉ
Place called Moulin de Chauvigné
Parcel relay or Mondial Relay:
To the attention of Manon PLESSIS
1 rue des Saulaies
Chrono Shop2shop :
To the attention of Manon PLESSIS
26 Rue Valentin des Ormeaux
3) Return costs are your responsibility. Boxtal.com is a shipping comparator. It helps you find the best return carrier at the best price.We advise you to choose a mode of transport with tracking number. Without a tracking number, we will not accept any complaints. We do not accept returns picked up by drop-off points. If the returned product does not comply with the return conditions, the refund cannot be made.