Les Elles provide customer service. We are committed to taking into consideration each request, to a high quality of responses and to the satisfaction of each customer. You are a connoisseur and you deserve the best in wine, but also the best in customer service. You will find all the most frequently asked questions on this FAQ page. If after consultation, you still cannot find the answer to your questions, contact us !
All the wines come from our plots of vines, harvested by us, vinified in our cellar by Sylvie PLESSIS and bottled at the estate. In the case of sparkling wines, disgorging is carried out at the estate. We are committed to treating the product from A to Z to make exceptional cuvées.
Despite all our good care and rigor in the controls at each stage of the manufacturing process, one or more defect (s) may unfortunately escape our vigilance. In order to be able to process your request as soon as possible, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com specifying the defect (s); proof of purchase (sales receipt, invoices, etc.) and photo (s). Once your request has been received, we will analyze the origin of the defect. After evaluation, we can proceed to a full or partial refund in the form of gift vouchers. However, we cannot guarantee a refund if the wine was purchased from a dealer.
We have made the choice of top-of-the-range corks on our still wines as well as on our sparkling wines since 2019. A higher cost for an assured quality! These are technological corks. A solution developed by DIAM to guarantee the cork without TCA, therefore without any corky taste. In addition, they are too beautiful! See manufacturing process.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
Orders are prepared every morning (excluding Sundays and public holidays), directly at the estate. We use packaging created specifically for sending wine bottles. Depending on the preparation formula chosen - Mini or Premium - your order will either be dropped off at a pick-up point, or picked up by a carrier at the estate.
You can pay by credit card. On our online store, we do not accept bank checks, transfers or payments upon receipt of order.
You have the freedom to order the number of bottles you want! You can also mix your order and from 12 bottles, free shipping.
To enable payments, we use a payment gateway. It takes care of authorizing the payment and ensuring that the data entered is sufficient to finalize the payment. The gateway protects your credit card details by encrypting all the sensitive information it holds. This process ensures that confidential personal information is transmitted securely.
DELIVERY AND RETURN
You can find your tracking number in the "my account" section to find out the status of your package. You will also find it in your dispatch confirmation email.
It is possible that your order will arrive in several packages if it is greater than 6 bottles. Since the largest packaging is six bottles, we will need to send it in multiple packages. We will always make sure to send your order in its entirety in order to receive it as well.
To receive your order with confidence, read the tips below or download the practical sheet.
1. Take the time to review your order. The driver cannot leave (even if he is in a hurry) until you have signed his delivery slip. Be vigilant when inspecting your package and take the time to open it.
2. You have two options: - Refuse the entire order; Or - Accept the order while expressing your reservations on the delivery slip (indicate the reason for the refusal by specifying the number of broken bottles, their names, other bottles possibly damaged by breakage, etc.)
3. Take pictures of anything damaged. In both cases, before you get rid of the damaged cardboard and the broken bottle (s), take pictures! They will be used as proof to make a claim with the carrier.
4. Contact us as soon as possible, specifying the nature of the damage and sending us the photo (s). Quick contact by phone 02 41 78 86 56. And by email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us the photos, indicating the nature of the damage and your order number. And we take care of the rest!To know : If you entrust the reception of your order to a third person (neighbor, caretaker ...) please inform them of this reception procedure, which has become essential to assert your rights with the insurance companies.
Start by checking the order tracking. You can find your tracking number in the "my account" section to find out the status of your package. You will also find it in your dispatch confirmation email.
1. If there is a delay of more than 15 days, contact the carrier directly.
2. If it is marked as delivered but you have not received anything, contact the carrier directly. Do not forget to check with your neighbors and your caretaker if they have not received your package in your absence.
3. Finally, you can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you find it.
First of all, don't panic, we will find the best solution to satisfy you. If you have followed the reception procedure, we will be able to fix things very quickly. Otherwise, we will ask you for a little more patience.
Did you refuse the package? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund or exchange.
Have you accepted the package? Send us a photo of the broken bottle (s) to email@example.com. We will refund or exchange.
Wine being a very sensitive and fragile product, we accept returns under certain conditions:
• The wine must be intact, unopened, in its original state;
• In its original packaging (designed specifically for transporting fragile bottles);
• Within 14 days from customer receipt to supplier receipt.You are responsible for the return costs. We advise you to choose a fast return by Colissimo or Chronopost. In fact, the faster the wine comes back to us, the faster you will be reimbursed. We accept returns supported by drop-off points under certain conditions. Refer to the "how to return" tab below.
If one of these conditions is not met, we will not be able to refund the item (s).
First of all, if you have a question relating to our vintages, please do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org If, however, you wish to return one or more cuvée (s), here is the procedure to follow:
1) Carefully pack the vintage (s) in the original box, including a sheet (receipt, delivery slip or invoice) with your name / contact details and the reason for the return.
2) Send the products to the following address:
EARL MOULIN DE CHAUVIGNÉ
Place called Moulin de Chauvigné
Parcel relay or Mondial Relay:
For the attention of Manon PLESSIS
1 rue des Saulaies
For the attention of Manon PLESSIS
26 Rue Valentin des Ormeaux
3) You are responsible for the return costs. Boxtal.com is a shipping comparator. It helps you find the best carrier at the best price for the return.We advise you to choose a mode of transport with tracking number. Without a tracking number, we will not accept any complaints. We do not accept returns supported by drop-off points. If the returned product does not meet the return conditions, the refund cannot be made.